- Open 7 days from 8am to 5pm (unless adverse weather forces otherwise).
- Nevada residents, born after Jan 1st 1983, should have a Boaters Certificate ($29.95 online course here). While that doesn't stop us renting a watercraft to you, be aware that NPS Rangers may take you off the lake. Residents from other states or countries are exempt.
- The Security Deposit is not required until the day of the reservation when you arrive at Skiwi.
- We accept only Visa, MasterCard & Debit Cards. No other cards are accepted
- We offer an optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) for our Wave Runners (Jet Ski's). The CDW is not provided for our boats.
- All customers must view a 10 minute Watercraft Safety Video (from our menu above) or when picking up watercraft.
- Prices listed are for the period 8am-5pm. All pricing is per vessel, not per person. Trailers no charge.
- NV Sales Tax (8.15%) will be applied to all fees.
- Multiple day rentals are available. We waive the Overnight Fees within your rental period.
- You can also drop off at 7am the following morning (Extra Fee: Jet Ski $50 each, Boat $100 each).
- Any watercraft returned after 8am will incur an additional one day rental fee.
- Late Afternoon pick up available (4-5pm). (Extra Fee: Jet Ski $50 each; Boat $100 each.)
- Late Drop Off & Early Pickup by arrangement only.
- Any rental not returned by the due time is subject to additional fees.
- For your convenience, we have an Online Reservation/Database System on this website.
- Select RESERVATION from the menu above. Chooose your rental period & watercraft. The system then checks the database for availability.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion (please check your SPAM folder).
- YOU must tow watercraft to the lake.
(National Park Service law prohibits any rental company towing craft on to federal property).
- We have a limited number of SUV's ($100/day) if you need a vehicle with a hitch for launching at Callville Bay, Hemenway & Boulder Harbor only. Please add our vehicle to your auto policy.
- Fuel Wave Runners: Typically consumption: VX110 18 gal/day, FXHO models 18-30 gal/day.
- Fuel Boats: Typically consumption: 20-40 gal/day.
- An optional Jet Ski Collision Damage Waiver is available. The fee is $50/day per craft ($500 Deductible). Craft are valued between $7000-$13000.
- Trailers are included FREE with each rental.
- Jet Ski trailers come in multiple configurations. We have single, double, quad & six place trailers.
- All trailers requires a 2" ball.
- Trailers have "flat 4 pin" light connectors. "Round 7 pin" adapters are available (no charge) if needed.
- Bumper style hitches are sufficient for single & double jet ski trailers.
- We do provide (no charge) the slide hitch & ball for customers with a Tow Package.
- If your vehicle is not equipped with a flat-4 light connector, adapters and complete wire kits are available at most auto part stores or U-Haul.
- Reservations may be canceled with the following proviso;
- cancellations over 7 day out... a 10% cancellation fee applies;
- cancellations within 2 to 7 days... a 50% cancellation fee applies;
- cancellations will not be accepted within 48 hours of your scheduled reservation pickup time.