Fun Things To Do in Las Vegas
Jet Skiing-The King of Water Sports
Jet ski. PWC (personal water craft). Water scooter. Waverunner. Seadoo. It is known by many names. What these recreational vehicles all have in common is that they are all personal water craft. And if you're looking for fun things to do in Las Vegas, jet skiing on Lake Mead should top the list. Lake Mead was made for jet skiing, with calm waters stretching at around 247 square miles depending on conditions. There are a variety of different bays to choose from for something different every time, and these are: The Las Vegas Bay, Callville Bay, Bonnelli Bay, and the Grand Wash Bay. No matter which water craft and which bay you choose, you are sure to have a great time jet skiing on Lake Mead!
How to Get to Lake Mead from Las Vegas:
Turn left to arrive at:
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Temple Bar Marina, AZ 86443
Estimated travel time is 59 minutes and a distance of 38 miles from Las Vegas, NV
- Take East Lake Mead to Callville Bay Rd.
- Take E Lake Mead Blvd and NV-167 to Callville Bay Rd for 33.4 mi
- Follow Callville Bay Rd to your destination 3.9 mi
- Turn right onto Callville Bay Rd at 3.9 mi
How to get to Lake Mohave from Las Vegas
Need a vehicle to tow our watercraft to the lake?
- Las Vegas, NV
- Head northeast on N Las Vegas Blvd toward E Ogden Ave-0.2 mi
- Turn right to merge onto I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S-19.6 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S/US-95 S-2.2 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S-3.2 mi
- Turn left to stay on US-93 S
- Entering Arizona-49.2 mi
- Turn right onto 1st St-4.3 mi
- Turn left onto Coyote Rd-1.2 mi
- Turn right onto Cottonwood Rd-13.3 mi-Turn left onto Pot Cove Rd-0.5 mi
No problem! We have SUV's available for just $50
Do you have any more questions? Please feel free to visit us in person, or please call
1620 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89011
Ph: (702) 568-8999
Hope to see you guys soon!