Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas: Boating
If you're looking for fun things to do in Las Vegas that don't involve a casino, you can also try boating in the various lakes around Las Vegas. There are 3 main lakes around Clark County: Lake Las Vegas of course, nearby Lake Mead, and Lake Mohave, which is closer to Laughlin than Las Vegas. Skiwi Jet Ski & Boat Rentals has the latest selection of Yamaha wakeboard and open bow boats, whioh can fit up to 8-10 people. These boats are perfect for wakeboarding, water skiing, water tubing, fishing, and simple boating and exploring the lovely Nevada outdoors.
How to Get to Lake Mead from Las Vegas:
Turn left to arrive at:
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Temple Bar Marina, AZ 86443
Estimated travel time is 59 minutes and a distance of 38 miles from Las Vegas, NV
- Take East Lake Mead to Callville Bay Rd.
- Take E Lake Mead Blvd and NV-167 to Callville Bay Rd for 33.4 mi
- Follow Callville Bay Rd to your destination 3.9 mi
- Turn right onto Callville Bay Rd at 3.9 mi
How to get to Lake Mohave from Las Vegas
Need a vehicle to tow our watercraft to the lake?
- Las Vegas, NV
- Head northeast on N Las Vegas Blvd toward E Ogden Ave-0.2 mi
- Turn right to merge onto I-515 S/US-93 S/US-95 S-19.6 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S/US-95 S-2.2 mi
- Continue onto US-93 S-3.2 mi
- Turn left to stay on US-93 S
- Entering Arizona-49.2 mi
- Turn right onto 1st St-4.3 mi
- Turn left onto Coyote Rd-1.2 mi
- Turn right onto Cottonwood Rd-13.3 mi-Turn left onto Pot Cove Rd-0.5 mi
No problem! We have SUV's available for just $50
Do you have any more questions? Please feel free to visit us in person, or please call
1620 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89011
Ph: (702) 568-8999
Hope to see you guys soon!